Samsung is not providing official Andriod 6.0 Marshmallow for Galaxy S4 to update their Andriod version.It seems to unfair with those who had own S4 and had gone out of the way to buy ASAP.I am going to tell you how to update your Galaxy S4 to Andriod 6.0 Marshmallow.
How to get Android 6.0 Marshmallow on a Samsung Galaxy S4
The Galaxy S4 is already three years old that means its hardware and software are no longer modern enough to support the latest features of Android 6.0, so Samsung got the point for not updating its software.
Note: UptoAndroid will not be held responsible for any damage to the device during the process. Proceed at your own risk.
crDroid ROM file: Download Here
Supported Model: GT-I9505; GT-I9505G
Galaxy S4 Marshmallow Update
Before starting the update you must back up all sensitive data on internal storage.The battery of the phone is charged full or at least 30 percent charged.When upgrade process is initiated, don’t press any button or attach your phone to the charger once the upgrade process initiated.
- using USB cable connect your phone to the computer.
- send the crDroid ROM file to your phone’s memory card.
- when you turn off your phone, then turn it back onto its recovery mode by pressing the Power, Home, and Volume UP Button at the same time.
- Then do a factory reset on your phone.
- Then open the crDroid file downloaded from Prerequisites and shift to your SD card and follow the instruction that would appear on the screen.
- Then restart your Galaxy S4 to get Andriod Marshmallow features on your phone.
That’s all and we have done. if you face any problem please comment us.